Hello everyone and thanks for reading my 12 Minute Affiliate System Review.
I have seen how this system works and I liked it since it came early in 2019. I have been promoting it on youtube and making some money with it. At first when I received emails from different Internet Marketers about a program that claims it can help you make $460 per day using a done for you system.
At first sight, 12 Minute Affiliate’s website looks very appealing and like an easy way to make money online.
What Is 12 Minute Affiliate?
They make it sound so simple on their sales page…
The “12 Minute Affiliate” Is A Plug-And-Play SystemThat FINALLY Makes Affiliate Marketing As Easy As It Has Always Been Promised To Be.
- Simple plug-and-play activation in as little as 12 short minutes.
- Easily earn commissions in the biggest and most profitable niche markets.
- Build a huge email list quickly and easily.
- Follow up with your leads for months on complete auto-pilot.
- Promote your affiliate products with the click of a button (even on social media).
- PERFECT for newbie and intermediate marketers.
Why You Should Promote 12-Minute Affiliate
Your audience will get a step-by-step system that will help them start and grow a successful affiliate marketing business.
Reasons to Promote 12 Minute Affiliate System
12-Minute Affiliate ACTUALLY works. They say they have spent the last 7 years perfecting 12 Minute Affiliate and have created a SYSTEM that works for even the newest of newbies.
They are MONSTER split testers.
Right now, their system is promoting ClickBank products. ClickBank is a reputable marketplace for ebooks, courses, and many other programs. Some good and some not so good. But ClickBank itself is 100% legit.
Another promise made by their sales page (and its creator) is that this is a newbie-friendly program. It works for beginners and struggling internet marketers alike.
You can see it in the name of their program: 12 Minute Affiliate. They’re giving us the impression it will only take 12 minutes to set up. Actually they are saying 12 minutes of work every day can be enough. All this simplicity and you’ll get the much-coveted “passive income while you sleep“ thing.
Who is Devon Brown? The Creator of 12 Minute Affiliate
12 Minute Affiliate is the brainchild of one of the most successful internet marketers on the planet, Devon Brown. He’s shared the stage with some of the top industry icons from around the world like Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi and Russell Brunson, Creator of ClickFunnels which you can see in the picture below.
Is 12 Minute Affiliate a Scam?
Unlike so many scams out there, 12 Minute Affiliate is run by a real person with a real online personality, so it’s safe to assume it’s not a scam.
Devon Brown is followed and liked by a lot of people on social media – so again, that’s a step in the right direction.
However… that doesn’t mean 12 Minute Affiliate is the simple answer to your financial troubles. We need to investigate further to see if their promises and our expectations can truly bring about the results we’re looking for.
My immediate concerns are the true cost and the chances of success because rarely (if ever) does a significant money making opportunity come around that only requires minutes to produce results.
Again, Devon Brown is clearly successful and well-liked so I wouldn’t question his integrity. I’m just wondering if 12 Minute Affiliate is a little more challenging than it appears.
Having said that, more challenging or not… 12 Minute Affiliate is not a scam.
How Does 12 Minute Affiliate Work?
You can see the member area of 12 Minute Affiliate System.
How the 12 Minute Affiliate System Makes Money
Now, let’s talk about the “make-money” part. Here are the five methods used by 12 Minute Affiliate that enable you to earn affiliate commissions on auto-pilot:
1. You’ll be provided with landing pages (equivalent to websites) when you join 12 Minute Affiliate. You get to choose from 3 niches – Home Business ( Making Money Online), Weight Loss (one of the biggest sub-niches in Health), and Personal Development.
2. You’ll connect your landing/funnel page to your email autoresponder (you’ll need to pay for this, so note that this is an added cost to you). Set up is easy (they have instructions in their members’ area), but you can opt to pay a small fee to have them do it for you.
3. They’ll give you pre-written emails which you can import to your autoresponder. These emails will contain promotional products which have been pre-selected by the system.
4. Get traffic by buying it (this is another added cost to you). Your traffic will automatically be sent to your landing pages. At this point, I’d like to make it clear that you’re only buying clicks, not opt-ins, so you really don’t know how many people will subscribe to your email list when they get there.
This can be a serious danger with paid traffic because you absolutely cannot make assumptions or be certain the traffic you pay for will result in sales. In other words, it’s entirely possible to spend hundreds (even thousands) of dollars and not get a single sale.
12 Minute Affiliate provides their own traffic source but again, there is no guarantee this traffic will be profitable.
What I Like About 12 Minute Affiliate System
- Devon Brown has a good reputation – I think having a good reputation says a lot about a person and his products/creations.
- Legit product – Aside from having a done-for-you system, your membership will also grant you access to their Facebook support group. It currently has over a thousand members, so you’ll surely get a lot of support from fellow users of the 12 Minute Affiliate system.
- You don’t need a website or hosting plan – Landing pages (and hosting) are included in the package.
What I Don’t Like
- No training – This program will not equip you with proper training on how to build your online business from scratch.
- Expensive – $47 per month for their basic plan is expensive when you also include the cost of an email autoresponder and most importantly paid traffic. Their Gold plan is even more expensive at $97 per month.
- No website of your own – You’ll be using their system and will be under their hosting plan. On one hand that’s good because it makes it easier for you. On the other hand, websites are considered valuable assets these days and not only will you not own one of your own, if something were to happen to 12 Minute Affiliate, you could lose access to the one they are providing you with.
My 12 Minute Affiliate Review & Final Verdict
Honestly, I like it – a lot! This is a very BASIC introduction to affiliate marketing, with E-Mail Marketing being the key to traffic generation and affiliate sales.
You’re not going to get rich in few weeks, or even in few months doing this, but it’s a good solid foundation for beginners, and the software will save you money on things like landing page creators, etc.
Pick it up now, but don’t just sit on your hands, take the time to study the training, and put in action. Because without action you are not going anywhere even with the best plan or course in the world. keep that in mind.
Devon is one of the good guys, his program is definitely NOT a scam, and if you implement what it teaches and don’t give up at your first failure, this could very well be the introduction you need to become a full-time affiliate marketer.
Pick it up here, and let me know if you have any questions!
>>>>> 12 Minute Affiliate System
Still if you want to know more about this product then there is a On Demand Training by Devon Brown himself which you can watch Here > Free Training